Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We all wear glasses

I know...you're already thinking this guy makes no sense. I've got 20-20 vision you say and I don't wear glasses or contacts. Well, good for you. But I still maintain that all of us are looking at the world around us through corrective lenses. Our view of the world is focused by the "glasses" in our mind. We look at things around us through the lens of our upbringing, education, life experience and current circumstance. Just to make it clear from the get go...I am a follower of Jesus Christ and my worldview is greatly influenced by that relationship. Just thought it was important to be up front about that. But, I bet we see many things the same way...and probably see many others differently. Let's see how we match up. Cool?

(this blogging stuff is new to me so I apologize in advance if this site has an amateur look because, after all, that's who I am. I promise I will work to make it better as I go)

Mike...

1 comment: