Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We can pray and we can give

We have some dear friends that are going through a nightmare experience. Their niece was involved in a horrific accident this past weekend when she walked into the path of a still spinning small airplane propeller and has suffered serious injuries. [ Read story here ] I don't know Lauren Scruggs but I do know her aunt, uncle and cousins. But it doesn't really matter whether I know her personally. She and her family need our prayers.

A CaringBridge site has been set up where you can follow her progress and provide your well wishes to her and her family. Here is the link: Lauren Scrugg's CaringBridge site

A fund has been established to help with Lauren's medical expenses. I don't currently know how donations can be made to the Lauren Scruggs Hope Fund but I am sure that information can be found soon. I will post more when I have the information. Her recovery will be a long one and I'm sure the medical bills will be substantial. Please help if you can. UPDATE- you can donate via [link to PayPal] to laurenscruggshopefund@gmail.com.

From what I have heard and read, Lauren is a woman with a strong faith in Jesus Christ. Her parents and extended family are also faithful believers so I am confident they will cherish your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment